This Month’s Catfight Report Poll: Mother & Daughter Dual Catfight: Jessika and Trina Michaels take on Dia Zerva & Ariel from Ultimate Surrender

Click here to JOIN Ultimate Surrender!

This month’s Catfight Report poll is going to be a fun one indeed!

Jessika Michaels emailed us with an idea for a catfight with her and daughter Trina Michaels taking on Ultimate Surrender vixens Dia Zerva and Ariel X.

The best part about this poll…………is that all 4 women in real life are well aware of this poll…………… and will be watching the results!

Woo-hoo!

Here is the plot line to this battle as sent to me by Jessika Michaels:
________________________________________________

Jessika Michaels (Height 6’0, 175 lbs) is a legendary, retired, ex-catfighting champion and holder of many titles, hoping her talented daughter, Trina Michaels (Height 5’6, 135 lbs) will follow gloriously in her victorious footsteps. But then, as a relative novice, Trina is beaten, fucked & humiliated badly at Ultimate Surrender by Dia Zerva (Height 5’5, 138 lbs), e.g. see http://promo.ultimatesurrender.com/g/3384/5792/i/7/h/ for sample pics or http://promo.ultimatesurrender.com/m/3384/5792/v/26/h/w for sample clips.

Of course, not only does Trina swear revenge, Jessika too is pissed at Dia for the extreme humiliation dished out to Trina.

Meow!

So when Jessika and Trina bump into Dia at a lesbian San Francisco Bar, tempers fly, and Jessika and Trina decide to exact revenge right there and then!

But………enter Ariel X (Height 5’3, 115 lbs) who’s with Dia………….. rushes to Dia’s defence.

So here is the question posed to the Catfight Report faithful……….

Who will win this brutal, no holds/moves barred catfight?

Who will end up as defeated slave sluts? Will Jessika and Trina get their juicy revenge and fuck and humiliate both Dia and Ariel, or will their attack backfire, with the mother-daughter pair ending up on the receiving end?

Your vote…………your call……………AND THIS TIME………….all 4 women are watching!

And the best part………….win or lose………….Jessika Michaels will be writing a story based on your votes at the end of the polling!

Add these women as friends on Myspace……and discuss this poll with them!

Jessika Michaels – HERE

Trina Michaels – HERE

Dia Zerva – HERE

Ariel X – HERE

Bonus: Check out our Catfight Report Interview with Dia Zerva………….HERE

Click here to JOIN Ultimate Surrender!

44 Comments

1. If Dia Zerva had a better partner, she would easily win the fight. Unfortunetly though, her partner is a worthless whore who airn’t good for anything except getting her ass kicked and who wouldn’t stand a chance against the Michaels’s. So what SHOULD happen is that once Ariel X enters the room, Dia Zerva herself turns on her, knocks her pathedic ass out and gets herself a REAL woman to be her partner and then proceeds to kick the Michaels girls asses. Unfortunetly though, that’s not an option. So because of her pitiful excuse for a woman partner, Dia Zerva will lose the fight. After all, they don’t call her a “surrender girl” for nothing.

2. Honestly, I don’t know any of the chicks fighitng prowess but it looks like hard times for one team. I’m thinking Dia and Ariel X would look good winning.

3. Oh man, no question! The mom and daughter have to get it in the end (not necessarily literally)! First of all, J is 6’0, 175 lbs. What’s sexier than a big, strong, dominating woman being dominated? Nothing! Second of all, …well, I guess there is no second of all. I think the mother/daughter thing can add some drama to it. Thanks! Rob :)

4. I must admit that I have a certain bias, in that Dia & Ariel X are two of my alltime favs from the US group. Also, I am impressed with Jessika’s physical stature (very very HOT!!!), but the two US divas will eventually wear her down and have their way with her and Trina. Trina is SUPER HOT, but her limited skills will quickly become a liability. She looks as good losing and taking her medicine than anyone I have ever seen. I wish that this were an actual tag match IRL that would REALLY make Jessika’s come to life. I give a BUNCH to witness that!!!!

ALEX BROWN

5. Hey Anonymous … looks like you’re not well-informed … or seem to have a grudge against Ariel because she turned down your sorry ass? LOL! :-) But Ariel is one of the top 5 ranked fighters at Ultimate Surrender & made it to the semi-final of the last championships … Yes, she may be small, but is a tiger on the mat … But you’re right though … Dia and Ariel are going down … in a bar fight anything goes … and no-one fights dirtier than Trina and me … especially ME! Hiss, snarl, scratch! Winks! Tee hee! :-) Meaow, Jessika

6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7. Hey Jessika… are you drinking or something? Because whatever high you are on, that is the only place where you would defeat us…inside your fantasy world. Bring it, sexy. And oh, Anonymous, I think you are mistaking Ariel with someone else. Ariel is the toughest bitch and each month when we spar each other, she pulls new moves reflecting her intense martial arts training. So Trina and Jessika…. look out and start stretching your back well, as that will be where you will be for the majority of time when Ariel and I finish you ;) -Dia

8. OH SHUCKS!!! Those two cocky sluts have caught up & are ahead now … but NOT for long! Things will turn around … Dia & Ariel, watch my words, we’re gonna cream your asses in the end! :-), Meaow, Jessie.

9. As a mother and daughter I’m sure Jessika and Trina have shared a lot of memories and experiences. One memory Dia and I would be more than happy to give the two of them is the memory of us whooping their butts up and down the bar.
    The mom and daughter can talk about the experience on their spa trips while getting their mani and pedi’s..awww…how cute!!!
    You’re going down girls!
    Winner takes on Anonymous
    bruahahhahha
    Ariel X

10. Getting quite cocky, aren’t you two, Dia & Ariel?

This is not the mild sexfighting of Ultimate Surrender where maybe you can take us, but an all-out brawl on our turf … dirty, vicious fighting: kicking, punching, kneeing, etc. … You two may be ahead at present, but make no mistake, it’s still early days … you are gonna end up as our slut slaves for the night … your sexy faces stuck up our wet slits and asses … tongues working over time! :-) Oh and Dia, and you’re right … there will be lots of drinking … of our victory juices … Evil giggle! :-)

Hmmm, what’s that your saying? Speak up, BITCH! Your voice is muffled …. OHHH YEAH!! … That’s GOOD! …. OH, YES, … YES, YES … YESSSS!!! :-)

Wickedly wet
    Jessie

11. Dia and Ariel you had better watch out. Jessika is one mean ass slut. She’s scared of me, but I know she alone could make your sorry asses mop the mats then you would be crying for your mani and pedi cures.

12. Awesome idea!
    After Dia’s previous match, Trina insists she start. Due to some very sneaky and dirty fighting, Dia and Ariel get an early advantage, they drag Trina by her hair to their corner of the mat. While Ariel straddles Trina thighs, Dia chest/neck straddles Trina. Trina’s bikini top is quickly stripped away, leaving her breasts and nipples very inviting targets!
    More to come over next couple weeks!

13. I’ve seen three of these gorgeous ladies in action at various places. Considering that, I think J would be in deep trouble in an encounter as has been described. But I love all four.

14. Hmm, that’s more like it … in the lead again! (If only by 1 vote!) WOOPPEE! Told you two cocky sluts you shouldn’t start counting your chickens before they’re hatched … a wild bar brawl is not the same as sexfighting on Ultimate Surrender, now is it? TEE HEE!! :-)

Meaow
    Jessie

15. Being a HUGE fan of Dia, I’d like to see she and Ariel X win. More than anything though, I’d like to see both Jessika and Trina pleasure Dia, in the event that Dia and Ariel X are the victors.

Keith

16. Yup, Keith … it’ll give us great PLEASURE pleasuring the sexy Dia just for you … and Ariel too … with a big, fat DOUBLE DILDO!!! :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone … (except of course Dia & Ariel whose year is gonna start real BAD … TEE HEE!!! Evil giggle!) :-)

Meaow
    Jessie
    P.S. Please everyone … continue to comment here … or in the chatbox at the top … it spices things up nicely … the dirtier the better … naughty winks! :-)

17. I foresee a bloodily brutal, sexually punishing fight between actresses(US) and fighters(J&T) that leads to unequivible domination.

18. Jessika, Trina has had a bad time at US but with you as a teammate I expect you to mop up the floor filled with Dia’s & Ariel’s squirt as Trina finally gets to wield the S/O and give back a bit of what she’s received.
    Obiwan

19. For all your bragging Jessie it looks like you and your wimpy daughter Trina are getting further behind. Dia has stripped the weak link, Trina, and is working her fat boobs over while she slams her now and then in her pudgy belly. You had better help her out soon or she will faint in terror. OH NO! Ariel stomps on Dia’s pussy while Dia has her down. Not nice as Trina won’t enjoy the fucking she is going to get.

20. TEE HEE, Deborah!!! Think you made a typo … Ariel ACCIDENTALLY stomping Dia’s pussy … hilarious! :-) But maybe that’s the chance Trina & I need to turn things around … and beat the two sexy sluts, huh? :-)

Come on! Where are OUR fans? We need you! :-)

Meaow
    Jessie
    P.S. Thanks, Obiwan for the support … we’re giving it our best! Or worst! LOL! :-)

21. I hear my daughter Trina yelp in pain as Ariel stomps on her pussy … and decide to stop toying and playing with the groaning Dia squirming below me … overpowered by my weight, strength & experience … as she tries to escape in vain … I give her a teasing kiss while my left hand slips underneath her thong, fingering her wet slit … as she tries to close her thighs … I grab a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from a nearby table … and smash it over her head … knocking her unconscious amid a shower of glass and expensive red wine …

Then I get up and rush toward Ariel … seizing her from behind by her hair and jerking her off Trina … “PAY BACK TIME, BITCH!”, I hiss, as I cock my fist … :-)

22. Oh no, the wine I just wanted to drink! Hope you make good use of the broken bottle slicing your opponents tits into pieces with it.

But I fear, Jessika, that your daughter is too weak for this fight and you can’t win it by yourself!

Btw, is there a crowd in the bar watching your fight? They’d want to play with the losers too, after the winners are done humilitiating and abusing them …

23. Just tell me where & when. I will be there to watch as Jessika pulls Ariel down by her pussy hair & straddles her bloodied lips – either set will do. Then when Trina smothers Dia with her outstanding boobs we watch as her bum quivers in anticipation of her much deserved victory celebration. I can only dream that the actual match will be at least as much fun as all the nasty, hot trash talk.
    obiwan

24. Jessika, I see you’re ahead by 4 right now. I
    enjoyed your first fight with Kayla on the MySpace site. Even tho Kayla had an excuse for her loss it was still fun to read about how you kicked her butt & humiliated her afterward. I have to recover for a bit from that bout before reading how you destroy her in the rematch.
    obiwan

25. I think Jessika and Trina can win this, Jessika is like 6’0 and 175, her daughter will rise to help her mom and finally get to give the fucking instead of taking it all the time.

26. Jan. 5th 9pm est. The voting is still incredibly close. Has any other poll been this close? As a newbie it impresses me how much fun this is turning out to be. Who will be the ultimate winners?
    We the readers of course.
    obiwan

27. C’mon BBJ & Trina fans. You know you want to see Trina sitting on Dia’s face while Jess uses a S/O doggie style with Ariel after narrowly beating them! Its almost high noon in NJ & it is now a one vote difference.
    obiwan.

28. Seems the Ultimate Surrender Girls are wearing the big galoots down. The galoots come close and then teh USGs move further ahead.

29. Heh, heh, Deborah … at 151 to 150 for us at the moment … it looks like the ‘big galoots’ are coming back strong & it’s the US girls that are beginning to be worn down? Tee hee! :-)

30. Looks like your daughter finally decided to get off her fat ass and start fighting. But it isn’t over yet. Your daughter hasn’t started singing.

31. After reading Jessika’s first part of her story, I’d like to see Jessika pleasure Dia orally. The thought of that really turns me on.

Keith

32. Heh, he, Jessia…three days left and the USGs are kicking your butts 173 to 169. Prepare to get f*cked by the USGs. Who do you want to give it to you? Dia or Ariel? Can you watch either give it to your daughter?

33. Hey, Deborah … you’re quite brave & big mouthey, aren’t you? … Standing safely on the side? … But it ain’t over till it’s over … Hiss, snarl, scratch! LOL! :-)

34. Hey, Jessida…someone has to speak up for the USGs…thought you were going to cream them with your size, did you?… but they are giving you a good fight…love this fight as it is so close…Like my vantage point from the side where I can see you getting your fat ass kicked…Can’t wait for your story no matter who wins :-)

35. jessika,
    Its all tied up again at 0420EST! With 12 hours to go its really getting to be crunch time. Can’t see how that jealous b**** Deborah can call you a fat ass! Based on the photo of you in the tub I’d call it amazing! And when you are face-sitting Dia or Ariel they’ll say the same thing!
    obiwan

36. Jessika is a bit broad in the hips and ass but it is Trina who is the real lard ass. Big target for Dia or Airel to boot.

37. Congrats Jessida for you and your daughter winning a very hard, very vicious and very close fight. It was a dandy! Can’t wait for your story.

38. Thanks to all for voting and especially to all those who posted … including you, Deborah … hug! … it really helped spice things up … Please give a few days for me to write up the story … perhaps I’ll produce two different endings given the closeness of the poll … LOL! :-) Meaow, Jessie

39. Congrats Jessika: I waited until the poll because I didnt want to jinx the result. BTW Deborah, I havent seen anyone mistype by using the left hand instead of the right in a long long time. I mean typing Jessida i/o Jessika! I got a kick out of seeing that. (Weird I know).

40. Jessika (or Jessida if you like) no need to write two endings as far as I am concerned. Thought Dia and Ariel would take you and Trina when you didn’t put them away you and your daughter did win and deservedly so.. Contrary to the nasty things I said about your daughter during the fight, she really is a lovely person. Would love to see some action in your story between Dia and Trina as they are close in size. But the story is your choosing whatever you write. I am sure it will be good. Take your time and do your best. :-)

41. Fans!

It was a heck of a battle, with a lot of smack talk going back and forth between these women!

After it was all said and done however, only two women were left standing.

The Mother – Jessika Michaels
    And the Daughter – Trina Michaels

But, it was as close as a battle as we have ever seen here at the Catfight Report.

The final tally:

Mother & Daughter – 217 Votes
    The Ultimate Surrender Girls – 214 Votes
    Total Votes: 431

Better luck next time Dia and Ariel!

That is…….if you are up to the challenge!

:) :) :)

42. This poll was my first experience on the site.
    Reading the comments and part one of the match on the Catfight Forum was seriously a lot of fun! I’m waiting patiently (so far) for Big Bad Jess to write part two. Meanwhile I am enjoying browsing through the backlog of other items here. Also looking forward to a new poll.
    Keep up the great work on the site.
    obiwan